Hybrid Hopper Bottom Bins
The Novid Hybrid Advantage
Novid’s hybrid hopper bottom bin helps reduce your costs, without sacrificing product durability. The same corrosion-resistant stainless steel used in all our products, coupled with a mild steel support structure, makes this hybrid hopper bottom bin a great value.
Stainless steel is used in all areas that come in direct contact with the product.
- built to endure
- Corrosion resistance means no replacement bins for the foreseeable future
- No downtime required for repair and maintenance
- No on-site paint or epoxy touch-ups necessary
We are CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) Division 2 certificated ensuring our welders adhere to accurate welding processes.
“My wife Janette and I own and operate a family farm near Kisby, Saskatchewan. A few years ago we purchased a flat bottom liquid fertilizer tank from Novid. We were very happy with the quality of the tank, the on time delivery and great service. We were happy to hear in 2016 that Novid was now offering a hybrid dry fertilizer bin that offers all of the advantages of SS with the cost savings of traditional mild steel. We’ve since purchased our first Hybrid bin and are once again very happy with the workmanship and service that the staff at Novid have provided. I would highly recommend Novid’s Hybrid bin to anyone interested in dry storage!”
– Michael Cornwell, M & J Cornwell Farms
Standard Hybrid Hopper Bin Features
- Stainless Steel Slide Gate
- Stainless Steel Manways
- Stainless Steel Roof and Roof Lids
- Stainless Steel Side Walls
- Stainless Steel Poke Holes
- Stainless Steel Cone (painted)
- Three Site Glasses
- SS or MS Ladder Cage
- MS Heavy Duty Skid
- 45 or 55 degree Cone
- Leg Extensions
- Level Indicator