Stainless Steel Hopper Bottom Bins
Introducing a New Generation of Hopper Bottom Bins
Novid’s stainless steel hopper bottom bins are some of the longest lasting, most durable and maintenance free bins in the industry today.
Our hopper bottom legs and bracing are made from 304 stainless steel HSS (hollow structural steel) tubing designed to outlast the competition.
- Built to endure
- Corrosion resistance means no replacement bins for the foreseeable future
- No down time required for repair and maintenance
- No on-site paint or epoxy touch-ups necessary
An up-front investment in stainless steel guarantees a long term ROI for any farm or ag-retail facility.
We are CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) Division 2 certificated ensuring our welders adhere to accurate welding processes.
“Our company has purchased more than 40 tanks from Novid over the past few years. Novid has always provided us with superior quality tanks, on time delivery, and great service. We were excited to receive the first three model 1620SW Hopper Bins at our Watrous, SK site this past summer. We were pleased to see that the same quality that goes into every Novid liquid tank is also apparent in the new Hopper Bins. We believe in Novid’s commitment to safe, secure, maintenance free storage. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in dry or liquid storage!”
Kevin Blair: CEO, Blair’s Fertilizer, Lanigan, SK
Standard Hopper Bin Features
- Stainless Steel Slidegate
- 24” Clearance under Slidegate
- Premium Rack and Pinion Slide Gate with Stainless Steel Crank Handle
- Sidewall and Roof Ladder with Retractable Safety Section
- 24” Top Opening
- Stainless Steel Structural Tube Legs
- 40 degree Hopper Cone
- 35 degree Roof
- Stainless Steel Manway
- Stainless Steel Roof Lid
- 3 Sight Glasses
- Stainless Steel Ladder Cage
- MS Heavy Duty Skid
- 45 or 55 degree Cone
- Leg Extensions
- Level Indicator